Woah! Been a while. (Again. We really need to get better at updating this). Because there’s been so much going on we haven’t had a chance to properly sit down and realize just how far we’ve gotten.
So what has happened?
- Since our launch in November we’ve grown our social media fanbase (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). This is all thanks to you guys. So thank you very much. (If you don’t like us/follow us yet go check us, we post some fun stuff and flashback to when our characters (and actors) were born).
- Our Indiegogo ended. Thank you to our supporters, we couldn’t have gotten this far without you.
- We cast our actors! We are super excited to welcome Rob King, Evan Kaufman, and Lorraine Cink (see the attached picture) to the team. They will be playing David, Kyle, and Susan respectively. They are fantastic. If you get a chance check out some of their other work.
- Promos! A couple weeks back we filmed five little promo spots that will introduce our characters and the world they inhabit (mostly bars). Special shout-out and thanks to our cast and crew. It was a wonderful day on set. Be on the look-out for these mini-episodes in the next couple weeks.
- A voice for radio. Mike and Trish appeared on Episode 22 of Deep Focus with WNHH host Tom Breen to talk Life Ends @ 30. You can listen here or download the episode here.
- More filming! We can’t get enough of it. The team is currently in pre-production on a slightly longer promo episode. We will also be casting David’s finance Cheryl. Look for news and updates on this on our social media sites.
That’s a lot. We’re excited! And this should provide some momentum as we head into the full season shoot later this year. As always, thanks for joining us on this ride and look for more updates soon(er).
Now I said at the beginning of this piece that we have come a long way, but there’s so much more to follow – this is only the beginning of Life Ends at 30.