What. A. Week.
I know we have said it multiple times throughout this first week but again, from the the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! Your support has been tremendous. We have a story we want to share and to know there are people out there that are excited to see what we deliver is something that is motivating us through this process.
A quick recap for Week 1:
- We launched our social media sites (obviously), if you haven’t liked or followed them already, please do so:
- You met the crew (so far) – Mike, Trish, Dave, and Pat are excited for what’s coming and working hard to bring it to you. We’re looking to add some more crew members shortly.
- LifeEndsat30.com also went live (you’re probably reading this article on that site). This was a thank you for getting us to 250 FB Followers.
- The Production crew locked down all of our locations (more on those later).
- And we locked in a tentative filming weekend for late January (again, more on that in a future post).
All in all, I’d say it was a good week.
Stay tuned for more updates, more featured posts on social media sites, and keep the conversation going – let us know what you like, would change, and what comes to your mind when you hear “Life Ends at 30.”
Until next time, keep on living.